RETURNS & REPAIRS
It is my mission to bring you a well-made, handmade piece of jewelry that will ideally last forever. Unfortunately, the reality is that jewelry is delicate - while life can often be rather indelicate - and sometimes pieces break or go missing.
If that should happen with your Arcos piece, please contact me so we can figure out the best solution. But here is a general policy guideline:
- If a necklace chain or clasp breaks, I will replace it and the cover the cost of shipment back to customer.
- If an earring post falls off, I will replace it and cover the cost of shipping both ways.
- If the customer loses an earring, a replacement can be purchased and customer pays for shipping.
- If a stone falls out, I will replace it and cover the cost of shipping both ways.
- If I sent you the incorrect ring size, I will exchange it at no cost to the customer.
- If customer orders the incorrect ring size, it can be exchanged and customer pays for shipping both ways.
Thank you so much for your understanding and support! xo