RETURNS & REPAIRS
It is my mission to bring you a well-made, handmade piece of jewelry that will ideally last forever. Unfortunately, the reality is that jewelry is delicate, while life can often be rather indelicate, and sometimes pieces break or go missing.
If that should happen with your Arcos piece, please contact me so we can figure out the best solution. But here is a general policy guideline:
- If a necklace chain or clasp breaks, I will replace it and the cover the cost of shipment back to customer.
- If an earring post falls off, I will replace it and cover the cost of shipping both ways.
- If the customer loses an earring, a replacement can be purchased and customer pays for shipping.
- If a stone falls out, I will replace it and cover the cost of shipping both ways.
- If I sent you the incorrect ring size, I will exchange it at no cost to the customer.
- If customer orders the incorrect ring size, it can be exchanged and customer pays for shipping both ways.
Thank you so much for your support and understanding!